Raise your cups

I just had a drink to this. Did you get the good vibes?

Man, I felt sort of guilty being on a beach in Jordan like an hour's flight from all this madness.

Do not feel guilty brother.

We all have out parts in this mission, all of which are good for something.

From the paper pushers, to the cooks, to the signal guys, the the supply, to the infantry and combat arms. We ALL have our parts, and all wouldnt function without the others.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Do not feel guilty brother.

We all have out parts in this mission, all of which are good for something.

From the paper pushers, to the cooks, to the signal guys, the the supply, to the infantry and combat arms. We ALL have our parts, and all wouldnt function without the others.

J

But I had no part. I was doing bill collections for crissakes, and vacationing nearby. That is my point.

Anyhow, about to light a god damn motherfucker of a Jagbomb toast to all our brothers and sisters overseas who are fighting the good fight and trying to pay for their families and schooling while risking their ass. Overseas bill collectors aren't getting a toast tnight, i'm sorry.

images-1.jpg