Spl 95 celica hatchback

Hi everyone.

I just started to get into the whole car audio stuff and right now I have 2 cvr 10's with a 500 watt alpine amp . I'm not exactly sure on the box size or what it's tuned to. :/

Other then that I have stock everything else.

But, with what I have now I hit around 137.

I was wondering where a good place to start upgrading to hit high 140's. Someone told me to put 2 more cvr 10's in it with a fosgate T1500-1bd with the port and sub facing up towards the glass.

Just curious what you guys think.

New Car!

New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.

Well, Money really isn't a problem I was told I could hit it pretty easy with the T1500-1bd and 4 cvr 10's. The guy I know now that has 4 of those hit's around 148.

New Car!

Right now I have 2 cvr 10's I am not sure of what it's tuned to or anything. But, I bought it from someone that went to competitions He said that the box was built for max spl.

New Car!

Id say you got screwed on the box. Id say start from scratch and build your own. The enclosure is a huge part of your output.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

It probably could do more then that there is something wrong with my amp and it doesn't put out the full power it should. I'm getting a new one when I get paid next week and me and a guy at my local audio shop tested it on the same model of amp I have and I hit 144.3 yesterday.

New Car!

It probably could do more then that there is something wrong with my amp and it doesn't put out the full power it should. I'm getting a new one when I get paid next week and me and a guy at my local audio shop tested it on the same model of amp I have and I hit 144.3 yesterday.

was it the same meter and same mic placement?