Sonic Electronix

Random ass vids FTW!!!

When are you gonna put some shoes on and paint the Burb? I bet you might have some money to do so if you didn't recone perfectly good subs :P

Really though what's the best that you've done on music so far?

I've done a 151.3 in a bassrace run in my car with just 2 Nightshade 15's, 2 saz2000's, 2 XS Power D3100's, and an Iraggi 260 amp alt. I'm not trying to compare my setup with yours at all, I just wanted to share my info since it's pretty recent that I did that is all. It's not too shabby for a little Focus with the box being tuned to 37hz and peaking at 43hz. My 1 15 spl setup is louder on a burp than my daily which still burps a 151.9, but the 1 15 is around 1.4-1.5 louder. Strange huh?

I know that has pretty much nothing to do with the topic at all, but we left the topic long ago.

lol and see what it takes to do anything over a 155 bass race HUGE differnce

and the random ass vids are all sd amps being played and burbed time and time again with no issues im glad you found a place in this tread to plug sundown and your self

if i ever come as full of myself as this guy shoot me please :P

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ouch! Damn I thought we were just kidding around here :) I'm not full of it at all, I speak the truf. Leave it to a west coaster to point the finger at someone else ;)

Really though what's your music score so far I'm just asking cause I'm curious is all?

No more shots below the belt or I'll bring up the spl max cup :blink::friends::friends::friends:

Oh yeah and to the full of myself comment, you don't see anything in my sig that say something like this: only one to get a Drag and Bass Race KING OF mutha Fu*ckin CALI!!!!!!! or like this: I got the first ever Db Drag Slammin 160+ Sticker

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz