someone tried to steal my s#!t

Damn man, sounds like you've been going through it. I feel for you and hope things get better soon, just keep grindin' man.

x2.. some time you do what you have to do to make end meets.. but yeah that sucks.. hate thieves.. just remember to keep an eye for unusual people/activity/cars/etc.. get to know your surrounding..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

sorry to hear about this man hope things get going better for ya

i hope so too, i cant take much more of this shit...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

x2.. some time you do what you have to do to make end meets.. but yeah that sucks.. hate thieves.. just remember to keep an eye for unusual people/activity/cars/etc.. get to know your surrounding..

yea, ive lived in the same place for quite a few years and no one has ever tried to break in before...

im probly gonna end up selling the amp and subs just so i can pay for this to get fixed and get my kids some christmas presents... ive been thinking about doing that anyhow...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

damn bro that sucks! at least it was only the window... as a few said the junk yard has them pretty cheap. or look on craigslist in your area.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

damn bro that sucks! at least it was only the window... as a few said the junk yard has them pretty cheap. or look on craigslist in your area.

thanks john, i hope i can find one cheap somewhere. i thought about turning it in to my insurance but thats a 250 deductible. so im sure ill be better off not doing it that way...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

that sucks dude.. you shouldn't have to pay for anything.. but atleast it's just the window and not your amp or something more expensive

yea i know it could have been worse, but it still sucks. especially right now when shit has been hard for me to begin with...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

you should have the right to beat the fuck outta thieves. I hate shit like this, we work hard for our (most of the time EXPENSIVE) equipment and someone just thinks hey, I'm a worthless person let me go take their stuff for free. Well, I guess you don't but when you get the money I'd invest in a 2 way car alarm, best money i ever spent! I had my car broken into b4 and the bastards stoled my cd's (yea long time ago only use an ipod now!) and my face plate dumb ass couldn't get my dash apart (didn't even look like they tried) but took the faceplate without the radio.

th_140x100square.jpg

yea, ive lived in the same place for quite a few years and no one has ever tried to break in before...

im probly gonna end up selling the amp and subs just so i can pay for this to get fixed and get my kids some christmas presents... ive been thinking about doing that anyhow...

like your neighbors, talk to them but dont be best friend with them.. when your smoking in your porch, just kinda glance around and stay up to date to whats going on in your neighborhood.. and one thing i've learn myself is, when bumping, keep your eyes out for cars around you.. cause some one might be following you..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

thanks guys, here are a couple pics...

1260033526288.jpg

1260033572162.jpg

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build