Modern Warfare 2 Hints

mods delete this if its a repost.

heres my hint for MWF2. i basically found this out by accident and i dont see anyone else using this and puzzles me.

when you have the predator missile and you launch it. if you press the right trigger (for 360 afaik) it will advance to some sort of 2nd stage, making it go about 3 times faster, thus letting you get kills faster without people running away or splitting away from a group.

what hints do you guys have.

Edited by Kranny

lol everyone knows about that, or if they don't, then thats sad, jus sayin...

My hints:

1. Every weapons class should use Ninja, there are a ton of ppl with heartbeat monitors, if you have this perk you will have an advantage over them, they look at there sensor every few seconds, if you pop out of no where, they might be lookin at the sensor at that time and you can pop them quickly and usually recieve no damage. jus a lil heads up for ppl new to the game

2. The SCAR and ACR have the best damage as assault rifles

3. The Mini-Uzi is the most powerful sub-machine gun (my personal fav with silencer and rapid fire)

4. Marathon is a bad perk overall, do not use it if you have slow reaction times, you will be ok with it if you do have good reaction times

5. Use hip-fire once and a while, will save you a few milliseconds and you will usually win the fight over the other guy who goes to the red dot or whatever scope they are using (hip-fire with Mini-Uzi is deadly)

theres a few for those noobs lol jks

Edited by alman101
alexman101_PSN2.jpg

lol everyone knows about that, or if they don't, then thats sad, jus sayin...

My hints:

1. Every weapons class should use Ninja, there are a ton of ppl with heartbeat monitors, if you have this perk you will have an advantage over them, they look at there sensor every few seconds, if you pop out of no where, they might be lookin at the sensor at that time and you can pop them quickly and usually recieve no damage. jus a lil heads up for ppl new to the game

2. The SCAR and ACR have the best damage as assault rifles

1, i used .50cal w/ heartbeat and the spas-12, kept switching from .50 to shotty whenever i saw a red blip on the screen. first ever 4 kill streak in under 5 seconds for me. didnt die right after either :aggressive:

2, i was a scar expert level 6 on my cousins xbox when he let me borrow it (about 4 days total, leveled him from a 2 to 32)

How do you hip fire? Ive never seen that happen when I was playing.

just shoot w/o actually aiming, meaning dont press left trigger to aim then fire. just fire.

Edited by Kranny

First tip, Add me Mafia films on xbox live to wipe out some scrubs

2nd tip - use the javelin glitch before it is fixed/patched

Scavenger perk, if you suck balls at aiming or getting the bead on someone use this with a grenade launched/thumper combo, kill some scrubs then pickup the backpack = re-toob the noob toobers.

UMP, this gun is underestimated, 9/10 i can run in 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 with the ump and scrub the scrubs hiding out camping.

FAL- use from a distance where campers peak in and out from their spot, 2-3 shots = instant death

1887 shotgun = pure hax04rs

Dual 1887 shot guns = ........dead

Going up against the scar/acr whores, use the vector or uzi to totally maime the competition.

Grenade whore? use the semtex to give you a clear path upon rambo flanking the whole team.

Overall use stun grenades as you can throw them faster than the flashes, thusly stunning multiple enemies upon running in on them head on.

"4. Marathon is a bad perk overall, do not use it if you have slow reaction times, you will be ok with it if you do have good reaction times"

Total BS, very good to run up and flank the team before they get positioned, or if ur shitty as hell aiming you can fire some poor shots, the race into cover, baiting the enemy to come to where u were and by then u can run around and sneak up on the poor chump.

If playing on rust, pure submachine gun, rapid fire, akimbo map, dual -90s - vectors etc. etc.

Killstreaks:

AC130 does have 3 diff weapons aboard, typically i shoot the big shell then switch between the other guns while reloading.

Tips to obtaining Nuke - killstreak of harrier, ac130/chopper gunner then nuke,

-some recommend to use scavenger to retain ammo, grenades to attack from a distance/cover

-noob toobs/camping style....

harrier can zip the shit out of unsuspecting enemies- by then u can easily have ur ac130/gunner and if ur lucky and no one shoots down ur harrier while your owning noobs with one of those ur harrier is getting kills as well. Typically this is how ive seen it done each time someone calls a nuke.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

whats the javalin bug how do you do it?

youtube or google search, stay away from guys running around with the javelin out, it is very safe to assume they are waiting to suicide bomb your ass if they are running around aimlessly with the javy equipped... simply shoot them from afar and if possible do so when none of your teammates are around.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

whats the javalin bug how do you do it?

People glitch with the javelin so when u kill them the javelin automatically fires off, sort of like a suicide/martyrdom trick.

youtube or google search, stay away from guys running around with the javelin out, simply shoot them from afar and if possible do so when none of your teammates are around.

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work