Yep, my uncle said that the grill guard saved it from being a definite total. I always wondered how well it would hold up to a deer, but I didn't really want to find out. :D

durango or dakota?

Dakota.

anything of the deer left worth eatin?

Actually, within 5 minutes of it happening, a guy stopped and said that if I didn't want the deer he'd take it. Hung out until the cop got there, got a tag for it, and hauled it off.

That will buff out.....

That's what I thought. ;)

Luckily, if they do fix it I only have to pay up to $500. Thank God I hadn't yet cancelled full coverage.

Well, it looks like they are probably going to total it, but I won't know for sure until later today or early tomorrow. I have a bad feeling I'm not going to get much out of it, and I absolutley hate new vehicle shopping. Although, there is a local dealer (one of only two in the small ass town I live in) that has a pretty nice looking Trailblazer that I'm going to go have a look at.

http://www.braninechevybuick.com/newanduse...railBlazer.aspx

Any tips or ways for getting the insurance company to give me more for my truck if they do try and lowball me?

Edited by Dan208

I just got done talking to the adjuster, and she said that they are going to total it out. :censored: Now I'm just waiting for a call from the Total Loss Department to see how much I "won't" get for it.

I did also find some nice looking 2009 HHR's for a pretty good price.

I just got done talking to the adjuster, and she said that they are going to total it out. :censored: Now I'm just waiting for a call from the Total Loss Department to see how much I "won't" get for it.

I did also find some nice looking 2009 HHR's for a pretty good price.

Sucks man. Let us know what they say

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Damn man that sucks but that grill guard really did save it from being a lot worse.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

in the last pic the truck is crying do u see that tear?

sorry to hear this bro

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Man that sucks probly wont get much for it since i think they were part of the Cash for Clunkers Program.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Damn man that sucks but that grill guard really did save it from being a lot worse.

My uncle, who owns the shop that towed it, said that if it wasn't for the grill guard the airbags would have probably deployed. That would have really sucked.

in the last pic the truck is crying do u see that tear?

:D My daughter was more upset than I was. She had tears in her eyes and said that it would be ok, because the man would fix it. :lol: Gotta love three year olds.

Looks like I'll be getting something with more room for the deebeez. :good: But it looks like I'm back to budget deebeez.

Edited by Dan208

Got some good news this morning. I'll be getting a check for $5295.68. That's a LOT more than I was expecting. Too bad I can't put it all towards a new system, but at least I'll be able to get a nicer vehicle than I was planning on.