Hey im thinking of bagging and puttign rims on my s10 at the same time

How much does it cost to bag a s10 in canada?

what size and what rims woudl you put on my truck please show pics and sizes thanks

picsofs-10004.jpg

2002 chevy s10 step-side-STOCK

GONNA GET SOME STUFF FOR IT SOON THOUGH

You could bag that thing for 2500 in Texas so whatever the conversion rate is. Rims are hard to suggest cause everyone is different, I like my new rims and some people say they are too basic. In the end it is all about how much you are willing to spend and how low you want to go, I've got 20k in the rims and suspension on my truck but I bagged it then body dropped it later so I would have saved a lot if I just did it all the first time.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

anywere from 1500-3k depends on were u buy your parts and if you get used stuff but s10's are very easy to do, and rims is your chose u can spend anywere from 200-5k on rims lol just depends on your style u can run 15-18" rims without tubing and anythang from 19" and plus your gonna need to tub the firewall and if its a 5spd you'll have to relocate your cluch booster and bigger the rims less chance of keeping the a/c also just some thangs to think about befor bagging it.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

20's FTW!

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

l_25df06ef994b4f30b2fdc38ac9b616b2.jpg

this is my buddies s-10 b4 he bagged it i went with him to KY to get the 20's

l_47d7f9bceb164ce5bf16653d6073d58a.jpg

here it is bagged thats all thats been done to it is a 4link in rear lower control arms and uppers in front and bags wheels and bag setup he's got like 2500 invested and he's running a belt driven pump. the wheels cost around 1100 out the door mounted balanced with tires

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

• 1 month later...
l_25df06ef994b4f30b2fdc38ac9b616b2.jpg

this is my buddies s-10 b4 he bagged it i went with him to KY to get the 20's

l_47d7f9bceb164ce5bf16653d6073d58a.jpg

here it is bagged thats all thats been done to it is a 4link in rear lower control arms and uppers in front and bags wheels and bag setup he's got like 2500 invested and he's running a belt driven pump. the wheels cost around 1100 out the door mounted balanced with tires

did you have to do major fabrication in the front for your rims to fit? if not would i have to for 22 you think?

its not that bad to run 20's or 22's it is alot of work but looks good when done, only thang needed is trailer tubs move your brake and clutch booster over and uper and lower's and 2" drop spindels and you should lay frame on 22's

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

Hey im thinking of bagging and puttign rims on my s10 at the same time

How much does it cost to bag a s10 in canada?

what size and what rims woudl you put on my truck please show pics and sizes thanks

picsofs-10004.jpg

depends where in Canada u are, u get get all the parts for about $2500 if u want to lay frame on anything bigger than a 25" tire u need to start tubbing the fire wall and and doing a c notch in the back, for parts get them from http://www.airassisted.com/ or u can call them and talk to Kevin he will hook u up and tell u everything u need to know

• 3 weeks later...

its not that bad to run 20's or 22's it is alot of work but looks good when done, only thang needed is trailer tubs move your brake and clutch booster over and uper and lower's and 2" drop spindels and you should lay frame on 22's

i think you fogot to mention a few things, remove inner fenders, relocate ecu, fuse box, overflow jug, washer fluid tank, make new supports for the battery. mod you blower box if you want to keep heat and ac, remove abs, tub you firewall, notch frame for tie rods, move main wiring harness up so it wont rub your tire, 7in brake booster, modify clutch pedal, get tubular control arms or dehump and pie cut your stock arms, trim your fenders inner structure, drop sindels if you want to not necessary.

Archived