Anybody else had this happen?

I just got 3 flashing red lights the other day, but I was curious how many of you guys had this happen to you, and how many xbox's you've been through. I've had it happen twice now and I should get my 3rd xbox by the end of Dec. and then back to gaming I go.

I'm not going to rant at all or try to talk bad about xbox there taking car of it, I was just curious who else has gone through this. It kinda sucks without it I want to play MW2 bad......I'm jonesin over here...haha

logo2-1.pngREAudioLogo.gif

I just got 3 flashing red lights the other day, but I was curious how many of you guys had this happen to you, and how many xbox's you've been through. I've had it happen twice now and I should get my 3rd xbox by the end of Dec. and then back to gaming I go.

I'm not going to rant at all or try to talk bad about xbox there taking car of it, I was just curious who else has gone through this. It kinda sucks without it I want to play MW2 bad......I'm jonesin over here...haha

i had this happend to me acouple times to my 360 and ps3 but more times on the 360, and i got pissed! i had to wai and wait till i got my other one!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

only happened to me once

they are very good about replacing them

mine was quick too. like 1 week turnaround

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm on my 4th 360 right now. Got a Pro console back in February of '07 when they first came out. Had it get Red Rings around August of the same year. Sent it out, got it repaired and back within 2 weeks. About a year later, I got Error Code 74, which is apparently some issue with the video card. Same deal, sent out and back in about 2 weeks. In June of '09, I bought my Elite for when I went to college, although my Pro is still back at home (my little brother plays it still). In mid-October, it got Red Rings, and I sent it out and back. I'll give it to Microsoft, they have VERY quick turnaround on these things. I know some people don't want to deal with it, but to me, the 360's got WAYYY better titles than the PS3, so I don't plan on ever making the switch.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'll give it to Microsoft, they have VERY quick turnaround on these things. I know some people don't want to deal with it, but to me, the 360's got WAYYY better titles than the PS3, so I don't plan on ever making the switch.

Yea I was surprised with how fast they turned around on my last xbox, I'll never make the switch from 360 to ps3 because of the RROD they keep fixing it for free!!

They will give me another 3yr warranty with the xbox they send me right?

logo2-1.pngREAudioLogo.gif

If you sorta nag em about it they will sometimes send you a free game or a 4000point card.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived