Worlds dirtiest apartment

Well this is from a forum that i used to spend all my time on (before S.M.D. :P)

It made it all the way around the world and various forums and turned viral QUICK.

Click the "comments here..." link to see the forum and the comments in the forum.

I AM WARNING YOU... SOME of it is GROSS!!!!

http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty.html

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

wow.... was that person like SUPER depressed?

lol some lady who lived by herself apparently. She came in a while after and before the dude could post about what her explanation was for the mess, they archived the thread so no one was able to post after.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

No words to describe that place. Im sure that house has been or will be on the show HOARDERS! Thats just disgusting and thats a simple word to describe that place. Not even a dictionary could have a word it !!!!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I just dont see how you cant throw stuff away?

or flush the damn toilet.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I see this kind of stuff a lot unfortunately. I own a Real estate company and we have to do evictions when the foreclosure takes place. A lot of times they are people who have extreme OCD or super pack rats. The best ones are where they wash everything and keep it.

The worst i ever saw was a whole vacant house that was used by a group of bums dogs as a port o potty. The bums lived in the guest house and let the dogs boo in the main house. about 6 inches thick throught a 2500 sq ft house. Now a cop lives in it :01nocomment8so:

Starting From Scratch!!

No words to describe that place. Im sure that house has been or will be on the show HOARDERS! Thats just disgusting and thats a simple word to describe that place. Not even a dictionary could have a word it !!!!

well this was from last year and i think since then it was cleaned

http://buymydump.com/

this was the owner trying to sell it lol

how could you live like that?? and glad to see my tax dollars at work buying cigs,pop, and pizza

That's the messed up part, you might work with people like this! I have never done one of these and the guy was on welfare. It's a mental disorder where they loose sleep if they throw away anything. Even a cig. butt. The bums were in an "abandoned" house until the bank took it back.

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived