Sonic Electronix

DEALERCOSTCARAUDIO . Thanx for your answers .

www.downlowcaraudio.com

If its not on the site, just shoot me a PM and I will get it for you guys.

Use coupon code "SMDLOVE" for 5% off ;)

legit place, plenty of refs in the car audio thread on pbnation.com in the off topic section.

Support your local car audio retailer. Yes you pay a little more but you can go in and touch it, listen to it, pay for it, and take it home right then. If theres a problem with it you can take it back and not have to worry about shipping or getting the run around, etc like you do with most online companies.

while this is true, he could live in an area like i do, where there aren't many dealers. and the ones that are around only sell Kicker and Memphis and a bunch of junkier brands like Pyle, Power Acoustik, etc. the closest place that sells a good variety of stuff is about an hour and a half away from me.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

good to know that cuz im always lookin at online retailers and that was one of em... so does anyone know if woofersetc.com is legit?

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Support your local car audio retailer. Yes you pay a little more but you can go in and touch it, listen to it, pay for it, and take it home right then. If theres a problem with it you can take it back and not have to worry about shipping or getting the run around, etc like you do with most online companies.

This.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Heres a taste of my local shops . Walk in and tell them what I'm looking to do. Alwyas to the most expensive thing. for example type r vs w3. straight to the w3 even though output is going to be about the same. and even though I told them it was out of my budget.

Called a semi local shop for information on buying and getting recones done for my DD9515s. I figured since I'm not comfortable doing my own recones id take it somewhere and have it done. Called them told them I wanted a price on dual 2 or dual 1.5 ohm recones for 4 9515e's and to get the recone built. He told me ugh the dual 1.5s are going to be more money so you might want to stick to the dual 2s. After telling him I didnt care if they were more if thats what I wanted thats what I wanted built. He told me that he would get me a price and call me back. Never called back.

Thats why I don't shop locally anymore. half of them are full of shit. The other half don't want to do the nontypical stuff that is more time consuming and lower profit margin and can't even return a phone call. I'll pass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I had a very good experience with dealercostcaraudio when I bought my first system. I bought a kenwood amp and 2 Alpine 12's.

It kinda took a while for me to get it though, about a month. But I get all my stuff, then the next day I came home and there was another package from them and it was another pair of 12's even though I only paid for one set.

So IMO it was worth the wait.

...might I also add that I sent an email to two different emails from their site asking when it was going to be shipped

that could have had something to do with it lol :diablo:

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page