Juggalo!

wow, never would i have thought that i would see a topic like this on this forum, ive listened to ICP for a few years now, and idk why, but i fell in love with there music. one of my good buddies said it best, 'they do the killing so you dont have to.'

my mom even likes some of there music, but she really love the wraith shangri la... where my dad lives, there is a road name Shangri La Lane...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

wow, never would i have thought that i would see a topic like this on this forum, ive listened to ICP for a few years now, and idk why, but i fell in love with there music. one of my good buddies said it best, 'they do the killing so you dont have to.'

Haha! Well I guess it had to happen sometime. I completely aggree with your buddy, too.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

so do i, and the thing i really love, is that no matter what mood you are in, there is something of theres to listen to.

i also listen to twiztid, amb, dark lotus, blaze, esham, ABK, all of them... lol

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

yeah, out of the ppl that have died in my family, i was never real close to any of them, but i always think, what if it was my dad, mom, brother, etc... and then it really hurts, and is hard to think of it

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Which part?

the part where they are a christian band.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived