Post count doesn't mean much except when u joined here... We all started from nothing and I know what that's like, hence why I enjoy actually helping people out here. But in this case it was 100% laziness. We all know how to use Google and like my screen shot above shows, by typing "car voltmeter" it comes up with more than enough results.

no use of posting back and forth with u when all ur nut huggers are gonna jump me....lol... but like anyone thats new to this hobby u want to try and run what popular and whats working in the car audio world... i know i did at 1st. but after trial and error i found what works and imma stick with it....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

the op only has 129 post :clapping: he (is) or (was) as green as i was....im still learning myself....

by green i think you mean the letters on the left side. that just means your a registered user or something and havent joined any groups or something. black = 18+ access. and blue is admin i think

by green i think you mean the letters on the left side. that just means your a registered user or something and havent joined any groups or something. black = 18+ access. and blue is admin i think

green meaning he dosent know bruh.. but instead of giving him bullshiddd answer the man no matter how messed up u feel his question was....I was told long time ago there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers !!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

How did you do that?!?!?!? that was genious!

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Archived