Because typing "car volt meters" into google was soo damn difficult... U must be one of the laziest people on this earth and this isn't even the right section.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Because typing "car volt meters" into google was soo damn difficult... U must be one of the laziest people on this earth and this isn't even the right section.

just help the man marlo and keep all the B.S. to urself, everybody needs guidance....u do that 2 everybody that comes on here....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

just help the man marlo and keep all the B.S. to urself, everybody needs guidance....u do that 2 everybody that comes on here....

I've helped soo many people on here that legitly need help, please try to say otherwise :rolleyes: ... I don't mind helping someone that looked and couldn't find what they needed, but in this case it's just pure laziness.

My point exactly -

Screenshotvoltmeter.jpg

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I've helped soo many people on here that legitly need help, please try to say otherwise :rolleyes: ... I don't mind helping someone that looked and couldn't find what they needed, but in this case it's just pure laziness.

the op only has 129 post :clapping: he (is) or (was) as green as i was....im still learning myself....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

the op only has 129 post :clapping: he (is) or (was) as green as i was....im still learning myself....

Post count doesn't mean much except when u joined here... We all started from nothing and I know what that's like, hence why I enjoy actually helping people out here. But in this case it was 100% laziness. We all know how to use Google and like my screen shot above shows, by typing "car voltmeter" it comes up with more than enough results.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived