Sonic Electronix

I went a few months after I lost my license and sold everything, wasn't that bad. I use to also go each week without bass, use to only drive my truck (with the system) on the weekends. It's not really that bad for me since I like all aspects of music. Just something about bass that is simply amazing though :P

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I've been w/o subs for 3wks + and still have at least 4 wks to go before I get them back so I feel your pain but don't feel sorry for you since you'll have yours back way before I have mine.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Ive been without for a couple weeks already.

Should get my recone, alt and amp back within 2-3 weeks tho.

Super stokeddd!

btw, all I have is 1 door speaker in my whole car and its on the passenger side lol.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

well my amp blew up after saving up forever

so i feel like i go from having bass every couple of months for like a week or so, then a fat drought

its gay

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

haha yeah it should take two - three days for us to do this glassin b.c my buddy is out of school so he gona just work on it for me when im in school;
damn you! Can't wait to see how it turns out, good luck. If things go right for me, I'll have some new subs, a new box and about 600+ new found watts from my amp so it should be well worth the wait.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

a while back i decided i want to put my truck back to stock...threw back in the stock 8" sub...that lasted 2 days, then threw in 2 12"s...that lasted 2 weeks, now its all back in there lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Lolz yeah the one ten i have in my moms car just makes me a little happy with bass but my 15's im in like heaven lol . I had a kid throw some snowball at my car and i got out and beat the hell out of him for it while my gf sat in the car then i got back in put the music on and was so relaxed its so wierd idk if its just me that can get relaxed from bass like that....lol