Second Skin Audio

would and 18" RE SX be able to handle 1500rms daily......i have been wanting fully loaded bl's but i came across a really good deal on 2 brand new SX's and if they can handle that wattage its a go..

Edited by jcm1689

oh ya and how much can the MT's handle daily.....there a little more then the bl's and sx's but more power and a killer deal makes it worth it.

Edited by jcm1689

I had a 15 SX on a Hifonics TXI1505D and it hanlded no problem. Never got the whole 1500 hundred but it still took it well. After that I had a MT on my T20001bd and it definately coulda handled more. I would say around 3000 daily for it but I'm sure someone else here could let you know if it could take more. I never had a chance to throw more power at it.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

cool thanks.... well damn i was really lookin forward to getting fi but after reading that and the fact i can get re modles that compare to the fi modles for way cheaper looks like im gonna be going re for now.... oh well re is still cool

re cheaper than fi? that is damn good, usually they're like double the price.

i know :)

where did you see RE was cheaper?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

x3. let me in on this secret source

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

where did you see RE was cheaper?

Well i didnt see it anywhere. im hooking this dude up thats got a wholesale liscense so he can get me stuff really cheap.....for example i can get a SX 18" for $210