TheSundownFire Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 Idk why people cant just live by the golden rule. If you dont want someone to steal your stuff then why steal yours. Maybe you should steal her purse and show her how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Hahaha. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Slapuhho Posted December 10, 2009 Author Report Posted December 10, 2009 Sorry for racist comment. Deleted. I actually Have a black girlfriend and I was NOT targeting anyone. No more "racist" comments will be made. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Chrisn077 Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 my OWN brother stole my ipod, and a psp and sold it to a store from me a few years ago. People are pretty sad. 18" DC Level 4
imfrom210texas Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 My wallet fell out on the left side of my pants and fell on the floor,and the chick sitting next to me who I don't know took it. I've sat next to her the entire year. She is educated and smart. I've also helped her on a few things, very nice and kind to her. But I guess when she saw free money she took it. The worst part is. If it was me taking her wallet, It would be a hate crime and I'd get sent to jail. Because in my school system atleast Minorities are so privileged and can do whatever they want with just a slap on the wrist. I hate to bring that up but it is 100% true. 1st...I'm sorry the bitch is a thief...2nd, it seems like you DID know her by the info you put, maybe you pissed her off by acting like you were superior to her 1 of those times when you were helping her, because after all, she is a "minority"...3rd, the race card game is bullshit, every race steals. Technically she stole it, but you dropped it. Be more careful. How big are your pockets man?? 4th, a real thief doesn't need a reason.. in her mind it was cool, even though it wasn't. If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
Godsmack Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 It's ridiculous.This is why public schools and all the ghetto booty hoes need to just get expelled. It's like, I already pay for you with my tax money and now you want more... You might wanna watch that shit. Your gettin a tad bit racist sounding here bro. Sorry u got jacked..........I'd get a female friend to 'put in some work' for me. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Big Lo Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 You getting a little out of hand homie, check yourself.
Slapuhho Posted December 10, 2009 Author Report Posted December 10, 2009 You getting a little out of hand homie, check yourself. Post was deleted.. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
imfrom210texas Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 Post was deleted.. tie some string to a $1 bill and have fun with the broad If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.