Most Sexy Subwoofers You Have Ever Seen

WilsonWatchdog.jpg

Wilson Watch dog, These have a special place in my heart ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think that is a 18" not the 21"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

tightest cone is from DD

raiders.jpg

That Raiders Sub, I've seen it before some where...

Did you that install posted somewhere where with the Raiders theme? I'm sure that was one of the subs frm it... One of my Co-Workers has to be the Biggest (only) Raiders fan out there... I wanted to show it to him... Might get him into car audio which he thinks is silly... But being a Gaiders fan isin't... ")

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

I still like the old RE XXXs from like 2003-2005 I think it was... And that lil 6.5" XXX, the 2nd generation one that actually has the XXX logo on the cone, vs the no logo one... That lil guy is awsome...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

Archived