DC Sound Lab

Hey Rusty if Fed Ex sends back my sons subs because they could not deliver them they are lying. They have rescheduled the delivery 2 times and they are marking that they have attempted to deliver, but they have not. I am not sure if there is anything we can do about it. Either way, if they send them back they would need to pay for them to be reshipped since they did not try. DC Rocks!

Nice it seems like some product shipped by fed ex seems like they have a favortism on shipping certain things like i ordered 6x9 8 way pyles with 4 way 4x6 speakers for my car very nice speakers too. the 6x9,s have a 120 magnet with up to a 500w rating and my 4x6 have 150w rating but any ways they shipped em with in three days rush delivery i was pretty satisfied i might say.

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Hey Rusty if Fed Ex sends back my sons subs because they could not deliver them they are lying. They have rescheduled the delivery 2 times and they are marking that they have attempted to deliver, but they have not. I am not sure if there is anything we can do about it. Either way, if they send them back they would need to pay for them to be reshipped since they did not try. DC Rocks!

i feel ya on the shipping deals..i didnt know my btl 15's were suppose to be delivered the day they did..an my subs value of $940 sat outside for idk how many hours an i live on a busy street..good thing no shit kids happen to walk by :)

Nice it seems like some product shipped by fed ex seems like they have a favortism on shipping certain things like i ordered 6x9 8 way pyles with 4 way 4x6 speakers for my car very nice speakers too. the 6x9,s have a 120 magnet with up to a 500w rating and my 4x6 have 150w rating but any ways they shipped em with in three days rush delivery i was pretty satisfied i might say.

was that a joke man? 8 way 6x9s, and 4 way 4x6?

I was in to the multiple way speakers like 15+ years ago when it was big, but I just cant believe any company would attempt more than a 3 way anymore

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Shipment Facts

Help

Service type

Home Delivery-Indirect Signature Required

Pieces

1 of 2

Weight

12.5 lbs/5.7 kg

Total Shipment Weight

25.0 lbs/11.3 kg

Reference

Status

Pieces

Date/Time

Status

Shipment Travel History

Help

Select time zone:

Others:

Select time format:

12H

|

24H

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.

No entries found

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Dec 10, 2009 3:16 PM

Delivery exception

TOPEKA, KS

Customer not available or business closed

Dec 10, 2009 8:36 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

TOPEKA, KS

Dec 10, 2009 7:33 AM

At local FedEx facility

TOPEKA, KS

Dec 9, 2009 5:14 PM

Delivery exception

TOPEKA, KS

Local weather delay, delivery attempted

Dec 9, 2009 6:40 AM

TOPEKA, KS

Dec 8, 2009 5:10 PM

Delivery exception

TOPEKA, KS

Local weather delay, delivery attempted

Dec 8, 2009 7:51 AM

TOPEKA, KS

Dec 8, 2009 5:23 AM

At local FedEx facility

TOPEKA, KS

Dec 5, 2009 5:35 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

LENEXA, KS

Dec 3, 2009 10:06 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

RENO, NV

Dec 3, 2009 7:29 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

RENO, NV

Dec 3, 2009 3:08 PM

Picked up

RENO, NV

Dec 3, 2009 12:50 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

BULLSHIT I have been home all day and my Dog would have barked as well as there are no notices by the door.

Wow FedEx Called us. The guy was asking questions about us not being home and the tag that was supposedly left at the door. He said that We will get the subs tomorrow. They even gave me a direct # to call and they will call the driver and make him return to give us them. :-)

Edited by Dr. Johnson