Second Skin Audio

Anybody familiar with RD?

I was just curious about RD's alpha series woofer. Theyre not very popular down here and havnt heard much about them. I'm considering goin from my 3 Death Penalty 18s to 3 of these. Also, could anybody tell me how they stack up against each other? *cough* (98HOEONSIXEZ) **cough cough** lol

Thanks for any feedback

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

dude with a mazda bseries had 3 rd heavyweight 15''s. hittin mid 160s renegade. he was at world finals. i dont know anything about the alpha series, but seems like a sweet company

Yeah, I have a feeling they have an awsome product, and even better prices. They're alot more reasonable than I thought, I just want some opinions.

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

seemed good, till amp blew up now I got to wait like 2 months till I get it back.

my feelings are mixed, still like their products.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

I don't know much about the subs but I know they had a recall witha line of their amps and it wasn't handled as well as everyone would of liked.

That's deff something I'll take into account, customer service is a BIGG decision maker with this whole thing. It's aolt of money to do this shit so I like the company to be backin me up

Electrical:

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

Hunter Warren is probably the guy your talking about with the 3HW15s in a mazda pick up and yes he was at world finals and yes he was a world champion. I have been playing with RD subs since 2007 I have played with the v1 and v2 subs in great depth from the sonance up to the SHW what information are you really looking for? I can tell you just about anything you want to know on the subs and customer service and steve miller if you want?

Hunter Warren is probably the guy your talking about with the 3HW15s in a mazda pick up and yes he was at world finals and yes he was a world champion. I have been playing with RD subs since 2007 I have played with the v1 and v2 subs in great depth from the sonance up to the SHW what information are you really looking for? I can tell you just about anything you want to know on the subs and customer service and steve miller if you want?

Basically, i'm wantin to know if they can take the abuse, they will be in a daily/SPL setup. In a 15 cube box, 150 sq in of port, tuned to 32 hz. Gettin the shit beat out of em almost everyday. I'd like to know how the customer service is, honestly. And if the alphas are a good line, and how they compare to the Death Penalty bc theyre kind of the same ratings (and thats wat im running now). Also, maybe ur opinion on either 3 of the alphas or 2 of the heavyweights. Btw, my poer is 2 saz3000s about to be 2 3500s.

Electrical:

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.