Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This video show that how 10" can be real loud too..

Posted

How do you like the low end? I'm thinking of doing a design similar to this in my blowthrough but I don't have a clue on how the center section affects the sound.

Posted

low end? there 10s 10s cant get low?

haha i kid i kid

theres lots of low end it plays 20-80 rather well havent tried higher then that yet

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

That's more than enough of a bandwidth for me. I'm just looking for 28-60 to play fairly flat, anything higher than that and my mids can take care of it. Awesome build and I might have to contact the guy that designed yours to design something for me.

Posted

Nice setup!!! I also have a pr. of those amps on a single 15(SS XXX)

in a trunk car(PWK)..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Posted

they're getting down thats for sure

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...