has anyone heard of this?

Very nice score off of that power!! Keep working and I know you can get a little more out of it! I wish I had a perfect example in my SUV of what you are asking for but here is what I have done with small amounts of power. I had 2 RE MT 12" subs on two Memphis Mojo 4K's and while burping at .35 per amp, I did a 151.7 sealed on the dash. I know that it seems like a lot of power but if you knew how crappy my alternator was and how little my batter power was, you would see that I was probably dropping way below the voltage that I should have. I was using a yellow top up front and (2) Batcap 2K's in the back at the time. Later I upgraded to the Nightshade 18's and had two Sundown 1500D's with 4 of the Batcap 2K's and did a 151.6- straight drop in, with no gain matching or strapping. This is the very same vehicle I am running today-95 GMC 4-door Jimmy. My best score period in this SUV was a 156.6 with two Sundown 3500D's and Two stock Nightshade 18's (that video can be found on you-tube and this very forum, under the Sundown section).

TeamNemesis-3.gif

thanks for the info steve and jacob, i was just looking at your builds and i am learning from them. the pics are helping me pick up some good build tips/ideas.

i dont believe i will be getting any louder in this car. it needs to last me a while and 150+ is breaking things so im stepping down to some SQL drivers. just doing research for when i can afford an SPL vehicle that i can play with.

Jacob - im very happy with these little 1500w amps. 3500w at 2.5ohm is crazy high for what they are rated to do. i hope my score makes you proud of your product.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived