has anyone heard of this?

im not trying to be cocky with this one, im just curious and too new at this to really understand if this is a big deal.

my setup just got to 150.4db on a burp at 38hz. im only running two saz1500's, i clamped them at 3500w, on two 12"s. my question is, has anyone heard of some one getting over 150db with this little power and this little cone in an SUV? and pics or link to there systems?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what mic did they use? some mics can be off up to like +/-5 DBs

TL dbdrag. sealed up at the dash. i can post a video if you like

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

That's pretty legit right there. TL mics are nearly spot on with their measurements.

And lol at the quote in your signature. Looks like someone is going to be paying you a visit.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

its the dc's

thorshammer does about that with 2 10's out the trunk even when he has <4kw on it apparently

i'm sure some other people have gotten similar scores, but its def loud for that kind of setup

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Like 3 years ago I did a 150.2 @ 38hz w/ 2 12" SI Mags off an AB 200.1 @ 1ohm in my Expo... Doubt I still have pics still, but I'll take a peak around if you're really that interested.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

TL dbdrag. sealed up at the dash. i can post a video if you like

just looked at your build log, and i believe its possible

Like 3 years ago I did a 150.2 @ 38hz w/ 2 12" SI Mags off an AB 200.1 @ 1ohm in my Expo... Doubt I still have pics still, but I'll take a peak around if you're really that interested.

I would be interested in pics to, thats impressive

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

its the dc's

thorshammer does about that with 2 10's out the trunk even when he has <4kw on it apparently

i'm sure some other people have gotten similar scores, but its def loud for that kind of setup

is that 4k each or total? i thought he was running a lot of power but i dont remember.

i am interested if you still have pics.

just looked at your build log, and i believe its possible

lol i know its possible, i was there when i metered it. the vids of the 150 are on the last page.

Archived