Alpine Vs Rockford Fosgate Vs Pioneer

bcbrave

Image Dynamics XS-69

http://www.woofersetc.com/p5714/XS69--Imag...nent-System.htm

A whole different level then anything fosgate...

Did you just try to find the most expensive 6x9 possible?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Did you just try to find the most expensive 6x9 possible?

I have the 5x7 version of them, and have heard both the 6x9s and 5x7s in a couple of cars at SQ shows in the past year or so. So clearly I just tried to find the most expensive 6x9s possible and have no idea how they sound. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

Too Much Stuff to list .

I have the 5x7 version of them, and have heard both the 6x9s and 5x7s in a couple of cars at SQ shows in the past year or so. So clearly I just tried to find the most expensive 6x9s possible and have no idea how they sound. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

I thought his contribution of a little comic relief in this forrest of noob negativity was appropriate. Also he posted to point out that the types of 6x9's the OP is posting about are clearly not on the same level price wise as what you posted.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

They are pretty sweet. Especially because you can pull the tweeter and run them as a dedicated midbass driver.

I know a guy running those in his front doors with the Ultra driver large body horns and an IDQ15 (I think) with all ID amps in his BMW.

Haven't heard it yet myself but I'm told it sounds pretty freakin' good.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i have some infinity kappa 6x9's i used to use in my cavilier and they were really clean, abit on the pricey side though. i still have them but dont use them anymore

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

check into some dd 6x9's or german maestro 6x9's. Heard a pair of the german maestro 6x9's and a 6.5 comp set in a camry the other day. Some older guy drove the camry and they got down!!! Clean and crisp, and the bass was smooth! German maestro is the old school mb quart(the good stuff). I got two of the maestro 6.5 comp sets in my 350z on a old school 2 channel planet audio. They are more than what i have expected. Get crazy loud on the amount of power they are getting. They also sound awesome active off the head unit!!

03 350Z

Archived