1986 GMC Sierra Classic Resto Build

I've owned this truck for quite some time now. A couple years ago I put a new Motor/Tranny in it. Vortec headed 350, 9.6:1 compression (so I can still run pump gas), Comp Cams .486 lift cam, Holley 600 vacuum secondary carb, Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake, 5" K&N air filter, Hedman headers, exhaust, TH350 transmisson. The paint color is BMW Chili Red. As far as audio I'm putting my CDA 9887 in, my RF p450.4 for mid/highs amp, there's already a set of RF FNP 5.25" components in the kicks and a set of RF Punch 6.5" components in the doors. I plan doing 2 AQ SDC2.5 15's in a 4th order blowthrough with 2 RF Elite T1k's.

Enough talk here's the truck. I only got one good pic uploaded because photobucket was being gay and kept locking up after the first pic.

DSCF0174.jpg

I have a lot more to go before I even start on audio, I got the front bumper, valence, and grille trim ring on the other day. I have a '91 rear bumper to put on, it's going to take some frame rail drilling to make the brackets work but I think it's going to look great on the truck. I bought some cheap ebay "projector" headlights and they suck, so now I'm looking for just some regular clear reflector headlights. I ordered led's for my tail lights, blinkers, reverse lights, tag lights, and side markers last night, hope to have them in soon, I still need to paint my grille, get new tail lights and paint them with a couple thin coats of VHT Nightshades, and find some clear side marker lenses. Along with a very long list of interior stuff to do. So this build is going to take a lonnnnnnng time.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

hell yea i love older trucks. you should lower it a little imo, but it looks great bro.

o and i wanna see the blow through done lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

need more pics. looks good from what i can see, excited to see you start, i have an 81 to start on after my 90

thanks

im about to try and upload my other pics.

cant wait to see you start on that 81, your other build always had my attention.

hell yea i love older trucks. you should lower it a little imo, but it looks great bro.

o and i wanna see the blow through done lol

thanks, i plan on lowering it to where the top of the tires meet the fender wells.

and i wanna see the blow through done too lol. i almost ordered the first sub this week, but glad i didnt, had to buy a bunch of other misc shit to get this thing ready to be streetable again.

i love those old square body chevies with the 350's in em.

me too, ive always loved these old square bodies.

looks good, I also like this body style.

thanks.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

my friend has a 72 chevy c10, and i'll be watching this build close to get some ideas, hope you don't mind :):)

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

my friend has a 72 chevy c10, and i'll be watching this build close to get some ideas, hope you don't mind :):)

dont mind at all, i steal some of my ideas from other builds on truck forums. like my seats idea that i hop i can make work.

edit: im about to go insane, photobucket is not uploading like it is supposed to, keeps locking up on the first pic. im about to give flickr a try.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

photobuckets been gay for me also, gotta use the bulk uploader

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab