Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

This should be an enjoyable trip. I will be there the whole week before the show hanging out. Just not looking forward to the 12hour drive.

2 hour flight ftw.

you're picking me up right?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Im down but the host hotel is booked..anything else close?

Host hotel, the La Quinta, is completely full of Slamology participants. The hotel will have a bar for us under the canopy in the parking lot. I would bet the Red Roof Inn across the street is getting full if it isn't already. Their number is 317-788-9551. There is a Holiday Inn Express on the same road too, 317-791-9100.

Oh, and you choose where you park, so if you want to be parked together, you need to get there early. :)

Remember to pre-register, and if you don't want to get a reply email from me, you can leave your year, make and model, along with club affiliation in the comments on the paypal page. You don't have to have a paypal account either - you can use any credit/debit card. Pre-reg closes June 11, and the price increases to $50 day of show...save yourself some money.

Can't wait to see you all!! :drinks: Brandy

Donnie Babb

Truck SHow.org

www.slamology.com

317-856-1810

Host hotel, the La Quinta, is completely full of Slamology participants. The hotel will have a bar for us under the canopy in the parking lot. I would bet the Red Roof Inn across the street is getting full if it isn't already. Their number is 317-788-9551. There is a Holiday Inn Express on the same road too, 317-791-9100.

Oh, and you choose where you park, so if you want to be parked together, you need to get there early. :)

Remember to pre-register, and if you don't want to get a reply email from me, you can leave your year, make and model, along with club affiliation in the comments on the paypal page. You don't have to have a paypal account either - you can use any credit/debit card. Pre-reg closes June 11, and the price increases to $50 day of show...save yourself some money.

If we pre register, can we still get a fast pass or whatever that's called so we won't have to wait in line?

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

It's 4.5 hours from me, but ill probably be there with some buddies.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Okay, I have a question, So I preregistered about two months ago, I got the little slip in the mail but I lost it.

Is there anyway it'll be on a computer to show that I signed up?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

So is everyone from here on smd meeting up somewhere to show off a lil bit or wht?? Im definitely going!

yeah all the locals chime in to let us no what's up :drinks:

HELLS YEAH! SMD meet up is a must!

Got my confirmation letter in the Mail from you today, Brandy.

Who on TDH is gonna be there?

Also, BigPimpin will be wearing a big ol' white T-Shirt with TDH on the front and Team Deadly Hertz on the back.

Archived