Hotdog Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 For thoes going down friday night for pre registration dont forget Walmart parking lot at 9:00-10:00pm and then breakfast at McDonalds Saturday morning early.. check the previous post a couple pages back. I will be there Friday night and leaving Sunday night after the show. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
bcpballer64 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 So what day is gonna be the better day to chill and hang out and demo and stuff? Sat or sun? I can only make it one day and I don't want it to be a flop "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Trippi Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 I gotta sit this one out..even if the truck is done. I'm sad..lol ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
cubs_fan0718 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 I gotta sit this one out..even if the truck is done. I'm sad..lol I was looking foward to meeting a fellow TDHer 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
BigPimpin91 Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 I was looking foward to meeting a fellow TDHer Or at least a loud one. BigPimpin will be there, . BigPimpin91's Banging Music
99GPGTX Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 I was looking foward to meeting a fellow TDHer me and bigpimp will still be there..unless we arent cool enough...thats fine! Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Slapuhho Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 It's coming up so fast. I'm so excited. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
cubs_fan0718 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 me and bigpimp will still be there..unless we arent cool enough...thats fine! U guys are cool enough lol, i'm sure i'll see u there , what day is everyone planning on going. i might have something u guys might me interested in buying off me, HINT: They keep ur drinks cold. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
DCmagnum Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Me Damn it trippi. I was only goin because of u. I already bookd my room. There's a db drag in taylor michigan in july. U owe us one now. Mike singer and steve mick said they'd be there. Let me know ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
rizzy71 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, only watching and hopefully getting some demo's. BRENT1997 GMC Yukon1-DC xl18"Stetsom 2K5E3-Kinetik HC1800's 1967 Pontiac GTO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.