Jump to content

Slamology 2010


BigPimpin91

Recommended Posts

Posted

99gpgtx me and jeff will be in his xterror

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

99gpgtx me and jeff will be in his xterror

word turd i got you!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

I don't have interwebz right now so I don't have a pic to post(on my BB posting this)but me n josh will be in my Sierra.just look for Derricks Teg with the big ass DC logo on the back window and ull find me.

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Posted

I don't have interwebz right now so I don't have a pic to post(on my BB posting this)but me n josh will be in my Sierra.just look for Derricks Teg with the big ass DC logo on the back window and ull find me.

Yup, LoL.

I'll probably be hanging around Derrick and Aaron all day so find me there.

Also, we should all probably park together. D, You and Me I mean. I wanna dick with the term-lab before bassrace starts.

Posted

Here is what Ill be driving:

IMG_4501.jpg

Unfortunately I may not have any beat in there at all by then, and even if I do it will just be a POS 12" <_<

No clue when ill be where or if ill join in on any of these discussed gatherings, but the place ill be staying (friend's house) is just off Emerson so I won't be far.

In other news, don't want to make this a for sale thread obviously, but as I stated before Im going to be getting rid of my two 18" DC D1 lvl4's with lvl5 coils. Obviously they are a bitch to ship so if anyone wanted to buy them or make a trade or whatever.... this would be a perfect time. PM me to discuss if you think you could use them.

Posted

Rusty pm me I would be interested in getting them from you if the price is right

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Rusty pm me I would be interested in getting them from you if the price is right

Rusty told me $10/ :) i wouldnt lie!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

i plan on going, beatbox can i ride with you? since... i just sold my subs in the middle of a build and have no beats. too long of a car ride w/0 bumps. but i for sure wanna get there.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

He told me $5 for the pair .... Joo gettin ripped off :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9654 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...