Second Skin Audio

does KLH MAKE car audio?

am i just supposed to stop posting? and you don't HAVE to look in my threads at all if you don't want too. i do this just to ask. i have $30 in my pocket right now and i can get $10 off a friend and have this tomorrow. if i don't get this, i have a bandpass box lined up too. grant it, i post alot. but i think it's better to post and ask then to post and make a huge mistake.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yea, i hear that alot. and i've supposed to been "saving" for 2 years. it's gotten me no where. so i figure when i have the money on hand, do with it what i can.

EDIT: i asked a question about this. should i try this or a bandpass box with either an 8" or a 10".

bandpass - 8" or 10" - $20

KLH - 2 10" - $40

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Save. Just try harder, stop buying shit and suddenly you'll have some money...

well i'm done with this thread. done making threads about this. i'll just do what i want and post up pics of what i get. i'll pics of the 2 10's tomorrow. :) and i'll have pics of the 12" when it comes in.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yea, i hear that alot. and i've supposed to been "saving" for 2 years. it's gotten me no where. so i figure when i have the money on hand, do with it what i can.

EDIT: i asked a question about this. should i try this or a bandpass box with either an 8" or a 10".

bandpass - 8" or 10" - $20

KLH - 2 10" - $40

you have been saving for two years and its gotten you no where? damn you should have enough money by now to put together a very nice system doesn't sound like you have tried very hard

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

you have been saving for two years and its gotten you no where? damn you should have enough money by now to put together a very nice system doesn't sound like you have tried very hard

or i've had small jobs PLUS a girlfriend that i take to the movies and buy things for and do things for. and it hasn't been 2 REAL years. i've been into car audio for 2 years and bought small things when i started that were mistakes. tried saving last year and then i got my GF.

either way, i'm getting there. baby steps are better then none at all.

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

or i've had small jobs PLUS a girlfriend that i take to the movies and buy things for and do things for. and it hasn't been 2 REAL years. i've been into car audio for 2 years and bought small things when i started that were mistakes. tried saving last year and then i got my GF.

ahh yes! the black hole of your pocket book the gf. women cant live with em cant live without em keep trying you will get there maybe try saving for the individule items you would like to put in your ride like save up first for the subs then the amps and so on

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

If you're paying for your girlfriend there's your first mistake.

Here's your second:

yes, it will happen. and i've been posting questions because i need to know. i've got about everything down now. i've got the amps and speakers i'm getting. i just need to figure out what subwoofers. and i've got money now so it's no big thing. and when i get it all done, you'll see the pics. trust me.
lying, you dont have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

ahh yes! the black hole of your pocket book the gf. women cant live with em cant live without em keep trying you will get there maybe try saving for the individule items you would like to put in your ride like save up first for the subs then the amps and so on

lol. the gf, yes. hard with little jobs. but like i said, baby steps. i have my first 12" coming later this week so it's a start.

now as for the lying, i did lie. when i first started on this forum. i will admit that. but i've gotten better since then. i will admit that i don't have a ton of money. in fact, barely any money. but i work with what i have and i get by life.

i will say i'm sorry for lying. i was stupid at that time. it's been awhile since then.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300