rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 so whats the loudest you've got your type rs?and as for the woofer i wouldnt mind having one throw that bitch in the back of an suv in the PROPER box im sure you'd get some respectable numbers out of it but the price tag is so high that no one other then pimp my ride and show trucks will use and for all you fuckers that keep saying "oh i've seen an 8" break a 150" and all that shit there all done in a burp vehicle not in a real daily application im just sick of seeing this shit on this website this isnt youtube where some 15 year old retard can come in saying "my sony explodes metered a 165 and broke my windshield" this is a reputable site dont bring that shit here end rant edit- and yeah the guy making the movie seems like a jackass but thats neither here nor there he put up a decent number, atleast he broke a 150+ in a daily vehicle I'm not a Jackass, and I'm not on any team, I'm just a dude who loves bass, but when almost EVERYBODY hates on you, it makes a guy a little "grouchy". I bought the TL because thats the ONLY way to prove any #'s. It's still damn loud without the meter, but I gotta keep it real...
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 a car that small and a sub that big it better break a 150...i do above that in a full size SUV Well, it does 150+ in my 01' Tahoe, does that count??
uhoh_45 Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 I'm not a Jackass, and I'm not on any team, I'm just a dude who loves bass, but when almost EVERYBODY hates on you, it makes a guy a little "grouchy".I bought the TL because thats the ONLY way to prove any #'s. It's still damn loud without the meter, but I gotta keep it real... i hope i didn't offend you by calling you a jackass i'd be grouchy too my friend if i had people constantly bashing the product i support one question though why the prefab box? R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 The guy is doing his own thing. I'd buy one if I found one for 1200 also. Would be fun to mess with.I do think there should be a rule that when you trash someones system and numbers you need to post what you are hitting though. I agree, people have talked ALL KIND OF SHIT about my Jackhammer, and what do they have??? I say prove it. I know there is WAAAAYYY louder out there than mine, but if you Hate on someone, you better have something better IMO.
fritosaregood Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 I'm not a Jackass, and I'm not on any team, I'm just a dude who loves bass, but when almost EVERYBODY hates on you, it makes a guy a little "grouchy".I bought the TL because thats the ONLY way to prove any #'s. It's still damn loud without the meter, but I gotta keep it real... how much power are you running too it? I think you told me on the comments on the youtube vid a while back, but i didnt feel like lookin back through them seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 i hope i didn't offend you by calling you a jackass i'd be grouchy too my friend if i had people constantly bashing the product i support one question though why the prefab box? Man, if people ONLY called me a jackass.... Honestly, I bought the Jack-in-the-box from a dealer that had it in a demo vehicle. They sold the vehicle, and put the Sub/Box up for sale. People wanted it, but it was too big and heavy for their rides, so it sat on the showroom floor until I went in for some 8 guage power wire.....needless to say, I ended up with something a little heavier, (about 485 pounds). The enclosure is VERY well built, better than anything I could put together. And I hits mid 40's down.. HARD, and moves serious air. It just about destroyed the Lumina, and It's tearing up my hoe' with ease.
Namosh Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 It's a real shame that you have to defend yourself to so many people that have never heard your system or even seen a Jackhammer other than on Pimp My Ride. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 how much power are you running too it? I think you told me on the comments on the youtube vid a while back, but i didnt feel like lookin back through them In the Lumina, I ran 2 MTX 92001's, but I could only get around 12.4 volts to the pair of them, ( I'm guessin' around 5K) I now have it in my 01' Tahoe and I'm running 7 Kinetik HC2400's and a HC2000 up front along with the stock battery, 9 total. I have a Mechman 250 amp alt, and a quad alt brkt sittin' on the shelf. I am going to install the other 3 when the weather gets better. I am running 4 92001's to it now, but voltage is still an issue, they pull around 1200 amps at full tilt and I just ain't got the alternator to keep up with that(yet). I throw around 10K at the sub daily, but I am only able to do it for short demos.
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 It's a real shame that you have to defend yourself to so many people that have never heard your system or even seen a Jackhammer other than on Pimp My Ride. Honestly, it impresses EVERYBODY that has heard it. Even had a couple of guys bail out, of course no camera at the time. And you gotta admit, pimp my ride IS funny
rocketboy1000rr Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 I say I just dont think a jackhammer can do a 150 + dB. What do you think? It can, and it does.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.