Second Skin Audio

Box For A FI Q 15"

4_032.png

Its for a daily setup, Only listen to rap... Basically 4ft^3 @ 32Hz... 33x16.5x21???

Gunna be powerd by an AQ1200D @ 1ohm... Never gunna get it meterd or enter any comps. Could care less bout all that. Jus want a decent lil setup in the trunk that gets low!!! Its either that box or 3ft^3 @ 35Hz... Definatley leanin towards the box I postd (seeing as how Im getn it for the LOW). Jus lookn to see if anyone notices any problems with it

Rebuild in progress...

ive ran the 12"q in 2.9cuft, 3.5, 3.7 and 18 in 7cuft each time i increased box volume and keep tuning around 32hz i liked it more

u can go up to 5cuft i believe... sweet spot being ~4cuft w/14+sqin per cuft... dont tune above 33hz, it got peaky and empty much above that

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ive ran the 12"q in 2.9cuft, 3.5, 3.7 and 18 in 7cuft each time i increased box volume and keep tuning around 32hz i liked it more

u can go up to 5cuft i believe... sweet spot being ~4cuft w/14+sqin per cuft... dont tune above 33hz, it got peaky and empty much above that

Sounds good! Basically got everything figured out then. Build should start in a week or 2... Pics coming soon!

Rebuild in progress...