So as some of you may know I have been having trouble with the lensel leads on my subs. Here is a vid that shows what I did to try to fix this.

First two Min. have no sound, so don't turn you volume up going " What the F I can't hear anything" LOL.

So what do you guys think, will it work? LOL

P.s can someone show me how to "enable" the vid? Thanks

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Desoldering braid.

Will work for a while, but will most likely fail after some time.

Great for temporary.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Couple things

1. what are those leads made of (what were there original intent)

2. if you push them towards eachother can they touch, this could be a issue with dead shorting your amp

3. we sold PG when these can out and we had a lot of these come back with that same issue

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Desoldering braid.

Will work for a while, but will most likely fail after some time.

Great for temporary.

Yea I need recones just shopping around first.

Couple things

1. what are those leads made of (what were there original intent)

2. if you push them towards eachother can they touch, this could be a issue with dead shorting your amp

3. we sold PG when these can out and we had a lot of these come back with that same issue

1. made as a de soldering tool

2 not with the glue, but without maybe.

3 yea the VC is good but the tensels are crap.

unless you stitched them into the spider, there is no way they'll stay. that silicone is not strong enough to do the trick.

Yea it just needs to hold for a while, till the recones get done.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I was thinking about adding more runs to see what happens.