Started a while back on a CRX sound car, just got around to posting anything up about it. The subs I am using are MTX 9500 15' dual 4 ohm(sealed box), MTX 1501d amp, 4 Kinetic batts, 9 volt line drier, Pioneer in-dash, MTX 4-ch amp, MTX 6x9's and 61/2's. First build using dyna-mat I have never used it before! I had these in a 97 mountaineer daily driver, went to some comps and took first place twice with this setup. My highest was 148 dB. This was without the line driver or the batts I did have a 2 farad cap and one Kinetic 1600 under hood, slot ported. I have high hopes lets see what happens. Please feel free to comment.

I don't want to thread jack cause this build sounds nasty as all hell, but I'd be careful with that 1501D, i've had issues with it not liking a consistant 14.4 volts. Alot of people think that its my setup, how it's wired and whatnot, but i've been talking with MTX for the past 3 months about it and they've told me every time it's blown up it's because the amp doesn't like 14.4 volts. Weird as all hell and they're working on my problem right now. I've got a 200 amp alternator and a pair of HC2400s (as it says in my signature) and my voltage never drops, even with headlights and a/c on. Get some pics goin though man

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait, but here are some updated pics of the build. Taken w/ phone so quality sucks.

Don't just look! Post somethin already. :aggressive:

Going to paint this weekend, if other front fender gets in.

http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/...RX%20Build%202/

Archived