Pics from Thurs. night. In one of the pics is my uncle painting, we are doing the whole car in bed liner. Yes you can do it with a paint brush!

Rear after bed liner

DSCN0777.jpg

Box w/ bedliner

DSCN0782.jpg

Stock tails in

DSCN0783.jpg

All MTX baby

DSCN0786.jpg

More inside pics, Note the custom speaker cover on the right

DSCN0787.jpg

BAM here they are

DSCN0790.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok so its been a while since I last posted, we finally got the rest of the stuff. I will be posting pics later tonight now that i'm finally able to use the forum again. I put in 2 12's for mid bass (you can see the box in other pics) the 12's I picked are Thunder Thin 6500's, hooked them up to a 5/ch Jackhammer 500 watts and these lil things rattled the car I was Fu*kin shocked!!! Got the In-dash in and EQ need to finish the dash and the rest of the wiring nightmare then she's done. It has also taken longer than we thought because we used a seperate alt. to run the system well after we got the bracket made and installed we had to modify the front end to make a smaller radiator from newer civic fit in there. FUN, FUN, FUN!

Ok for the whores on here. 3 more pics...........1 quick VID!

The video was shot with my camera, they were hooked up as follows; 8 g. wire from the subs taped to 14 g. wire ran 15ft to my truck to the amp, on stock electrical and a 2 farad cap. Not exactly the ideal setup, but couldn't wait to test it. The test run before this one really flexed that window but when I got the camera out it wasn't so much.

616c38c7.jpg

7870f391.jpg

6b7ceee5.jpg

th_af5c7a0a.jpg

Archived