How to Tell if your Car is Being Followed

I love shit like this. I am glad I don't know where any private detective stores are because I'd probably spend my college tuition on a bunch of useless junk. Anyhow, kind of inspired by research we did for the phone tap guy.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088836_tell-car-being-followed.html

There has to be an ehow for everything. I bet people on the board here could add some good ones.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

I've done those before :P Saw a car following me so I just started going through random ass neighborhoods, ended up getting myself lost, finally found my way back to the public road, saw a library and parked there. Sat in my car for a minute pretending I was doing something, next thing I know one of my friends was banging on my window, they got a new car, saw me and decided to mess with me :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I love shit like this. I am glad I don't know where any private detective stores are because I'd probably spend my college tuition on a bunch of useless junk. Anyhow, kind of inspired by research we did for the phone tap guy.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088836_tell-car-being-followed.html

There has to be an ehow for everything. I bet people on the board here could add some good ones.

Only an idiot would do something like that. REAL professionals always use at least 3 cars AND they trade off. Read a Richard Marcinko Rogue Warrior Series sometime. You would think the guy that created SEAL Team 6 (counter terrorism task force) would know what he's talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Marcinko

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Only an idiot would do something like that. REAL professionals always use at least 3 cars AND they trade off. Read a Richard Marcinko Rogue Warrior Series sometime. You would think the guy that created SEAL Team 6 (counter terrorism task force) would know what he's talking about.

Thanks for the book idea. I actually have been craving some kind of good non-fiction stuff about military tech and strategy, but fiction is always on my plate. Is it on audio book and well known?

images-1.jpg

I would make a left turn, a right turn, a right and another left. Any car behind me would have had to make 4 turns behind me just to get back on the same road in the same direction. If you think you are being followed, it is not advisable to let on that you know immediately.

If you are alone and unarmed, do not even think of confronting anybody following you. There are many ways to lose people in other cars including classics such as:

The Red Light Trick: Wait until there is another car between your car and the one following you and simply (but SAFELY) run a red light. The middle car will block your bad guys for a while, giving you time to take evasive action before they can follow.

The U-Turn Trick: Make a sudden (but SAFE) U-Turn, timing traffic so as not to allow time for a second car to do the same.

The 911 Trick: Assuming someone wants to kill or rob you and you can't get away, keep driving and call people with guns.

The Homeboy Trick: Drive as normal until you pull into the dead end street where your allies are waiting with small arms.

QUOTE (Ben Building @ Dec 17 2009, 03:23 PM)

The Homeboy Trick: Drive as normal until you pull into the dead end street where your allies are waiting with small arms.

LMFAO!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by beatbox

Lol are you serious? I don't think we are talking about a team of highly trained mercenaries following you because you hold nuclear secrets and they want to get them out of you. I think we are talking about some random thug trying to follow you home and get $50 out of your wallet.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.