Sundown Audio

MY WHOLE SYSTEM TURNS OFF

ANGEL1489

how is your amp grounded. is it grounded to a piece of BARE SHINY metal?

is the power and ground the biggest the amp can fit?

if everything shuts off im guessing that the voltage is dropping really low. how badly do your lights dim.

well it does dim alot the voltage gauge moves almost to the red but soriously its a small system why do you think its doing that what should i do to prevent that from happening put in a cap or what do u recomend and about the ground its on bare metal bro and the wires they are a four gauge

NO cap. absolutely not

what amps are you running to what subs (model numbers and all)

well it does dim alot the voltage gauge moves almost to the red but soriously its a small system why do you think its doing that what should i do to prevent that from happening put in a cap or what do u recomend and about the ground its on bare metal bro and the wires they are a four gauge

voltage goes to red and the amp didnt pop!?

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY MY WHOLE SYSTEM TURNS OFF WHEN I TURN UP THE VOLUME THEN TURNS ON AGAIN BUT THE AMP STAYS ON PROTECT PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

look on your keyboard!!!!! you see the caps lock lite on??????TURN THEM OFF. ive have the luxery of being some good laughs here cause of that button :clapping::clapping:

look on your keyboard!!!!! you see the caps lock lite on??????TURN THEM OFF. ive have the luxery of being some good laughs here cause of that button :clapping::clapping:

Hypocrite

Sounds like a power/ grounding issue. Too bad you (OP) Won't take the time to make yourself sound like you have the ability to fix it. Go back and read your posts....

Edited by JDirty96