Prep for 2 AQ3500's **(HELP ME CHOOSE 12/22/09)**

thank you sir.... HEADS UP! I hear you have a TON of snow heading your way! lucky bastard.

Yeah theres about 3-3.5" on the ground now. I just got back home, its a damn mess out there.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'd get rid of the HC800s in back first of all... Replace those with at least 2 big batts in back(Northstar NSB-125/ XS 3100/ Deka 9a31 / etc) and follow newls1's suggestion about the multiple runs of 1/0. For under the hood, I'd suggest putting the biggest batt you can fit there. With your stock alt and the Ohio Gen one, you should be fine in that regard. Remember electrical is something that you don't want to skimp on because you're putting your equipment at risk. Also I know it's been said before but you truly can never have enough electrical backup. Just make sure you take the appropriate steps to fuse all wire properly.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

thanks for all the help guys. just what i needed. I am deff gonna get my electrical up to par before i install these amps, thats why this post is here. Anyway I talked to DJ at Audioque the other day and he was telling me about the NEW AQ 3500d.1, oh yes i will be waiting on those instead of picking up some of the old ones. Nothing wrong with the old ones but the new ones are gonna be worth the wait and the extra $150 each.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

thanks for all the help guys. just what i needed. I am deff gonna get my electrical up to par before i install these amps, thats why this post is here. Anyway I talked to DJ at Audioque the other day and he was telling me about the NEW AQ 3500d.1, oh yes i will be waiting on those instead of picking up some of the old ones. Nothing wrong with the old ones but the new ones are gonna be worth the wait and the extra $150 each.

Not trying to threat jack, but I saw another topic on here somewhere on here about the new AQ3500Ds, aren't they suppose to push out like 4,000RMS+ @ 14volts & @ 1 ohm?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Not trying to threat jack, but I saw another topic on here somewhere on here about the new AQ3500Ds, aren't they suppose to push out like 4,000RMS+ @ 14volts & @ 1 ohm?

i was told 4300 @ 1ohm. so i figure 3500w for $549 or 4300w for $699

d(-__-)b

i was told 4300 @ 1ohm. so i figure 3500w for $549 or 4300w for $699

Oh okay, I knew it was somewhere around that area, I just wasn't positive on where haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Cool where did you get the prices from Im looking for bigger power for my new 18" LVL5. NOT to jack your tread.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool where did you get the prices from Im looking for bigger power for my new 18" LVL5. NOT to jack your tread.

The price on the old AQ3500 is on there site and if you plan on picking one up at that price you better act fast as that price is supposed to only be good until the 1st of the year.

The price on the new AQ3500d.1 i got from DJ @ AQ.

d(-__-)b

ok so like i said i am holding off on the amps till the new ones come out. that being said i have started my search for bigger batts and a bigger alt.

I currently have one yellow top up front and two HC800's in the rear

The offer i am looking at is 2 2400's

or

I currently have the stock 130A alt and a Ohio Gen 240A alt

The offer i am lookin at is 1 Mechman 270A alt (to replace the stocker)

i can get a great deal on both but can only afford one deal right now, what should i do? The batts or the alt?

d(-__-)b

ok so like i said i am holding off on the amps till the new ones come out. that being said i have started my search for bigger batts and a bigger alt.

I currently have one yellow top up front and two HC800's in the rear

The offer i am looking at is 2 2400's

or

I currently have the stock 130A alt and a Ohio Gen 240A alt

The offer i am lookin at is 1 Mechman 270A alt (to replace the stocker)

i can get a great deal on both but can only afford one deal right now, what should i do? The batts or the alt?

I would say alt. because It seems to me that batts are easier to come by at good deals.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived