UPDATE I only got 1/2 of my stuff, Scott fixed it though.

Soooooooooo I get a loud knock at my door this morning and this is what I have.

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03049.jpg

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03051.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

The only thing that was wrong was I was missing HALF of my stuff. I talked to Scott and he hooked a brotha up for the wait. Fi has A+++ customer service. But on the flip side I am pissed that I have to wait until the 2nd of the year because I will be out of town so someone else will be getting the packages for me. (SIGH) Oh well so I am in the middle of getting my LAST 2. FTW at a great price. Just an update.

seems like every one is getting early Christmas presents today, and its only coming in pairs :(

good luck with the install 2 :)

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i suugest u make your self a build thread....... in this past month you've gone through hella shit lol it would help your views and posts on the thread that way when people try and bust u out not having a build thread u show it to em KA-POW! biiatch..lol anyway good luck man...at least no one broke in to your car stole ur amp and stuck screw drivers through your subs :sad:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i suugest u make your self a build thread....... in this past month you've gone through hella shit lol it would help your views and posts on the thread that way when people try and bust u out not having a build thread u show it to em KA-POW! biiatch..lol anyway good luck man...at least no one broke in to your car stole ur amp and stuck screw drivers through your subs :sad:

Got you I will do it when Steve's thread is a little worn. (Probably never lol) but I don't want people to think I am trying to get attention right now. Good idea though I will take final pics of the truck tomorrow. Thanks mane I have taken a lot of shit lately. lol

Got you I will do it when Steve's thread is a little worn. (Probably never lol) but I don't want people to think I am trying to get attention right now. Good idea though I will take final pics of the truck tomorrow. Thanks mane I have taken a lot of shit lately. lol

I highly doubt that people think that you're looking for attention by finally starting an official build thread... Just get all your pics almost as like a before type shot, so you can do the compare once it's all done.

Btw I thought you were running 6 18s??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I highly doubt that people think that you're looking for attention by finally starting an official build thread... Just get all your pics almost as like a before type shot, so you can do the compare once it's all done.

Btw I thought you were running 6 18s??

you right mane. I am trying to get a lot of stock pics and I don't want to miss ANY it means a lot to me to have stock before and customized after pics. So I feel ya. I am running 6 18's I have 2 in officially Fi forgot to send my other 2 and Scott is hooking a brotha up and a secret person is selling me my other 2. 2010 all should be in. Hey I know it's lame but I just made a rhyme with out trying. But for real 01-2010 all 6 should be here. I am nervous about what amps I will run. And Steve's new subs are definantly putting my subs to shame. lol Throw me some ideas on amps. My goal is to do 3 amps big amps 20k+ watts, but if not I will run 6 amps.

Could someone please do a list. That would help me a GREAT DEAL

So far I have thought about:

3 amp setup:

3 Rd D9's

3 IA 40.1's

6 amp setup:

6 Sundown 3500's

6 AQ 3500's

6 DAT still figuring out which ones

Edited by tripleb45

steves subs just put everyones subs to shame

but be proud of what you have and how hard

you work to get there. mainly cuz ur 6 put my

2 to shame.such is life . theres always someone

with more ,bigger ,faster, stronger etc

good luck on build . we all be watchin

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

just cuz they look super beefy it dont mean they going to be the best shits in the world... i hope they are if they are then im gettin some lol. end of story

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yeah you right mane, I actually am still worried if I will be able to handle my own setup while sitting in it. But those subs are so damn big that's INSANE. Oh well Steve I hope you're happy, you ruined my Christmas. lol but for real Steve you know you could have waited until AFTER Christmas to put us little people to shame. That's ok wait until I'm done. I'm comin for ya. OFFICIAL CHALLENGE lol J/K