just crashed my blazer...

uhhh.... FTL plain old plpd
As long as everyone is okay then that's all that matters in the end.. Doesn't look to bad either and shouldn't be too bad of a fix. What kind of insurance do u have??

reading > you ...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Shit man. Driving in the snow is NO JOKE. You're damn lucky your car is how it is. Sucks, I know, but you could have been like I was last January.

n533631213_2007043_178.jpg

My fav car I've ever driven. God I loved that thing. Had plans going to pull out the back seat and drop in 4 15's. Still hope to do it someday in an Element. I'm glad yours is fixable. They totaled mine on sight.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Shit man. Driving in the snow is NO JOKE. You're damn lucky your car is how it is. Sucks, I know, but you could have been like I was last January.

n533631213_2007043_178.jpg

My fav car I've ever driven. God I loved that thing. Had plans going to pull out the back seat and drop in 4 15's. Still hope to do it someday in an Element. I'm glad yours is fixable. They totaled mine on sight.

Wow that had to suck

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

that sucks

I crashed once in the snow..... now I dont leave my house unless some one is writing me a $500 check to cover my deductable LOL

dont look to bad, looks like it hit square so the frame is prob fine, looks like its time for custom bumper and a cowl hood.

i hope the car is at least driveable still, that way you can get around.

driving in the snow with no TCS or ABS isnt too bad, sometimes its fun going like 5mph and hitting the ebrake, so i dont know why Treossi is scared. we havent had enough to the point where the snowplows cant keep up on the main roads.

Archived