Sundown Audio

good deal???

FreekDesignz

I would look for another amp IMO

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page

If you ran then aq2200d run it a 1.33 ohm which will give you 2k or so which would be ~670w. Just set your gains right, and you'll be fine.

but your gonna need 1/0, and an extra battery. Maybe an alternator depending on the car.

Trust me spend a little more money up front and it wont cost you nearly as much in the long run

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

If you ran then aq2200d run it a 1.33 ohm which will give you 2k or so which would be ~670w. Just set your gains right, and you'll be fine.

but your gonna need 1/0, and an extra battery. Maybe an alternator depending on the car.

Trust me spend a little more money up front and it wont cost you nearly as much in the long run

How would i set that to 1.33 ohm

How would i set that to 1.33 ohm

3_2ohm_dvc_134ohm.gif

bingo. the AQ amp will be fine. you wont "blow" the subs with like 50w overpowering them. with voltage drop and impedance rise your probably not even gonna be sending 600w to each sub.

AQ amp is the best choice ive seen so far in this thread

there is a big sale running at db-r on Sundomn amps : take a look at the 2000w one

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.