Hmm, I seem to have a slight voltage difference question?

every part of the electrical system where metal meets metal, whether it be a bolt and nut connection or whatever, adds resistance.

i remember a guy on here iirc that lost a whole volt going to his amp because of an added fuse holder a few inches before the amp

tehehe. Yeah .1 is 100% fine but with large battery banks you need to remember to charge them every so often or you will start to see a larger gap in voltage. When the car is running you voltage will sway .1 just back and forth because some computers up the rpm's with high current draws like in my jeep when the bass hits my engine will rev up more to compensate for the current draw

thanks for your input, but that is nothing like a tahoe. Chrysler vehicles are weird all by them selves. My tahoe would damn near want to stall with my old setup, if I bumped at idle... There is not ECU/PCM/ECM whatever we want to call it today that revs our LS1 type engines up if the demand is to much at idle. YOU CAN PROGRAM THAT IN using LS1edit software, but I will not start that shit again on this tahoe.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

thanks for your input, but that is nothing like a tahoe. Chrysler vehicles are weird all by them selves. My tahoe would damn near want to stall with my old setup, if I bumped at idle... There is not ECU/PCM/ECM whatever we want to call it today that revs our LS1 type engines up if the demand is to much at idle. YOU CAN PROGRAM THAT IN using LS1edit software, but I will not start that shit again on this tahoe.

Yeah my PCM controls my voltage and it pisses me off >.< haha