Sonic Electronix

Don't think you deserve to own DD if you're tell the rating of the sub from "peak" watts.

Also you better hope that 4kw doesn't see any low voltage or it will go poof. Those things are inefficient as hell.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II

me oh my that thing has some bulk to it! and kudos for you being 17 with some legit gear for realzies. thanks for pics :) i'd pat you on the back if i could. or...give you some hot chocolate. i feel your pain with the cold weather

hahah no problem man, and thank youu

'06 Mustang GT 5spd

Sundown X10

Sundown SAE 1500.1

Optima Yellow Top D31

Pioneer 7' 

Don't think you deserve to own DD if you're tell the rating of the sub from "peak" watts.

Also you better hope that 4kw doesn't see any low voltage or it will go poof. Those things are inefficient as hell.

dont think you deserve to tell me what to do. prettty sure i was just repating what i was told direct from dd

Haha, I thought that was funny as hell! :lol:

wakerider1533 - Nice woofer, looks like it'll be a hella loud set-up!

Derp.

someones never heard of underrated power?

props on the 9918! I just got myself an IA death penalty 15 today, its all i could fit in my trunk otherwise id have got a 21 :D gonna be feeding it 3k rms :drinks: post some vids when its all set up.

lance2.png

Archived