Second Skin Audio

coil burning??

LoudBimmer

looks like your alt to me. the voltage starts out just fine but then the batts start to drain because the alt cant charge them fast enough.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

do you think big 3 will help me out little? or should i add another battery

stop playing music at idle bro

i dont get it, u can obviously see ur alt doesnt charge... otherwise it would fluctuate from 12 straight back up to 14+ once the bass ceased

big 3 is cheap if u do it

another battery wont help if u keep playing with no alt charging, it would be worse

get better bumpin habits

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

at idle means when your car is at idle...not revved up...you know...

dude just being honest, I would go to every sub-forum on SMD and read all the sticky topics. A lot of what you asked is in many of the stickies. I cant believe you asked some of the questions you did. Classic example that post count doesnt mean shit.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

at idle means when your car is at idle...not revved up...you know...

dude just being honest, I would go to every sub-forum on SMD and read all the sticky topics. A lot of what you asked is in many of the stickies. I cant believe you asked some of the questions you did. Classic example that post count doesnt mean shit.

you learn something new everyday.

I suspect you have one of those weird few cars that switches off the alternator at idle... my friend's Celica does it too occasionally.

wtf? ive never heard of this.

Archived