ok well idk if anyone else had read my post about my system being jacked but anyway yeah it did. but yeah so anyway i made a insurece claim to state farm and so im getting all new speakers cause they dont make what i had before so i plan on getting to fi bl 10s, now i will be putting this in my 2001 toyota highlander in a ported box but im having trouble with the amp situation. i dont know what amp i should use to power them, i was thinking about a rockford 2500.1 but idk its a little to much money and i know the insurance company will pay for it its just i dont want to do that to them. also here is another big thing everone keeps teeling me i need to upgrade my electrical system and yeah i know i do but i dont have the money for it. so maybe if anyone could tell me if like two capacitors would be good and the big 3 cause my alternator is 130 amp. anyway someone please help.

The Big 3 will work wonders

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Uhh I am not sure but I believe that Statefarm goes through AJRS and they pay for the equipment through that company and they send it to you. If you have a deductible you must pay them that amount.

Audio Junction Replacement Service - Manhattan, Kansas <------AJRS