SOLD - Please lock

Hey sorry, another member claimed all the accessories just a bit ago - if the sale doesn't go through you have first dibs.

cool

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

All battery terminals sold - they will ship first thing in the morning priority mail.

Subs pending payment

Alternator pending payment

Dual bracket and MLA module still up for grabs.

Fuse holder for sale.

I made some more room in my mail box if anyone was trying to send a message.

Thanks!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

whats up on that alt? still up for grabs?? how old is it?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

whats up on that alt? still up for grabs?? how old is it?

Sent PM. For those interested the alt arrived to my door around the beginning of November '08. It was only run on a system for about 2 months out of the whole time it's been on my vehicle - never stressed during that time either.

*Also, I found another fuse holder identical to the other one pictured. I'll do both shipped for $13.00

*Those who bought terminals they shipped this morning and should arrive by Friday, thanks!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Sent PM. For those interested the alt arrived to my door around the beginning of November '08. It was only run on a system for about 2 months out of the whole time it's been on my vehicle - never stressed during that time either.

*Also, I found another fuse holder identical to the other one pictured. I'll do both shipped for $13.00

*Those who bought terminals they shipped this morning and should arrive by Friday, thanks!

cool thanks again

need a new project for next week (off all week) ...... 2nd battery is next on the list (might get one for xmas for my self)

Will the mla fit a 92 gmc truck with a tbi 5.7l?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived