I've been called OCD, but I'm most certainly not. At least I don't think.

I really hate a dirty house. It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

My wife and I have been through 3 vacuums in the 3 years we've been married, spending around $150 on each one. We could have bought a nice vacuum that would have held up at least 3 years. The last one my wife bought used bags, which are the dumbest idea ever. Yeah, lets get a tiny ass bag that if the vacuum works good will get full really fast, then you need to buy more. Ours stopped really picking trash up well after 6 months, and the motorized bristles stopped spinning a month ago.

I started noticing even after 3 times vacuuming the carpet wasn't clean, so I asked my wife for a vacuum for Christmas. Call me names all you want - anyone who doesn't like things neat is nasty. Soooo because we really needed it anyway, I convinced her to get a Dyson animal for me. Best Christmas present I've received in years, hands down! And I found it on sale for like 150 off at Home Depot, so it was much cheaper than normal.

dyson-dc-25-animal.jpg

This thing picks up everything on every surface. I could not believe how much was stuck in the fibers of my rugs, and the canister is easy as hell to empty. If you're looking for a vacuum buy one of these, no doubt worth the money.

I couldn't think of where to put this because it's not quite a review, but anyone considering buying a dyson- go for it.

dude, i have a Dyson also, the yellow one....and it is seriously the best shit ever....It really is worth the money...it was like 350 when we bought it 7 years ago...still runs like a champ....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

my mother spent almost $2000 on a Kirby more than 10 years ago and let me tell you that bitch is still going STRONG to this day. I does have a bag but its not that bad. I cant stand the clear vacs with the can you dump out because it doesnt take long before the clear parts become dirty and then you have to take the whole damn thing apart to really clean them. but yeah my moms Kirby FTW :)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

my family had a kirby for about 8 years...worked amazing, then we got the big 600 dollar dyson (still cheaper than the kirby) and it blows it away, damn near sucks the padding up from under the carpet...great vacuum

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: