my girls hidin something!

Army is right though, the guy didn't do anything, the girl did, and violence against women is completely wrong in my book no matter what.

ya of course violence against women is wrong but i mean the dudes gotta know she got a bf. where im from if you find the guy that your girl is cheating on you with, you rock his ass

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

ya of course violence against women is wrong but i mean the dudes gotta know she got a bf. where im from if you find the guy that your girl is cheating on you with, you rock his ass

its not like he raped her..she opened her legs and said put it in my butt!!!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

lol ya but still, whoop his ass since you cant whoop hers

it would feel good,

moar input from the OP!!!!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

im jus gettin a kick out of "army guy's" comments.. lol fruity bish "violence isnt the answer" dude your name is army guy

oh and btw dump that whore

Um, so going to jail and acting stupid as fuck is the answer? whos to say this dude dont have no guns or anything on him what so ever? he goes to fight him over some chick and gets killed? VIOLENCE isnt the fucking answer, you obviously are a moron

ignorant dumb people always go after the person who is clueless in these types of situation, i find the more ghetto ignorant people do it. you go after a guy, who has no clue what so ever, to make your self feel bigger and better.. when obviously its the chicks fault.

*edit

if he was married, i would totally agree whippin the guys ass though, dont get me wrong, but this is just a GF...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Um, so going to jail and acting stupid as fuck is the answer? whos to say this dude dont have no guns or anything on him what so ever? he goes to fight him over some chick and gets killed? VIOLENCE isnt the fucking answer, you obviously are a moron

ignorant dumb people always go after the person who is clueless in these types of situation, i find the more ghetto ignorant people do it. you go after a guy, who has no clue what so ever, to make your self feel bigger and better.. when obviously its the chicks fault.

*edit

if he was married, i would totally agree whippin the guys ass though, dont get me wrong, but this is just a GF...

so explain me this your name is army guy but you say violence isnt the answer? pathetic, and the OP is talkin bout whoopin his ass too, which is what he needs to do, which is what i would do, you think he gonna have agun? then bring one too bro, fuck jail

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

Yep, ignorance.. and my name is army guy cuz ive spent 3 years in the army so far, did my tours, and i know violence isnt the answer, if you think it is, why dont you go join the military, be a grunt. go join the marines and see how much violence is not the answer then..

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Great comeback, i guess your 2 pussy to join the military, so you gotta poke fun at my hat.. ive seen shit that would prob make you cry, but i guess you would never know.. like i said, violence is ignorance.. and you seem really ignorant

Team DC Audio

Great comeback, i guess your 2 pussy to join the military, so you gotta poke fun at my hat.. ive seen shit that would prob make you cry, but i guess you would never know.. like i said, violence is ignorance.. and you seem really ignorant

you sure changed your pic pretty quick, i respect that one more, thanks dude

and no i dont support the american government so i will not be joining the military thanks though

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

Archived