slugdub Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 Here is what ALL the glorious shitty beer is going into!! Love me a good beer machine. Before an iguana knocked over a candle and burnt this hippy house to the ground here in MPLS there was the best afterbars and they had the $1 beer machine, fantastic. They always turned it off when it got too late though hehe
treossi Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 treo if you lik arrogant basterd, try the double arrogant its currently in season yeah double bastard is pretty good dude!! i also like the oaked bastard Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Beanz Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 Love me a good beer machine. Before an iguana knocked over a candle and burnt this hippy house to the ground here in MPLS there was the best afterbars and they had the $1 beer machine, fantastic. They always turned it off when it got too late though hehe DUde that is some shit right there HAHAHAHA That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
slugdub Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 DUde that is some shit right there HAHAHAHA HAHA, no lie, here is the news workup: damn! I can't find one.. was it my imagination? I hope not. I just searched citypages.com and could find the article, as per usual.
Alexdb7 Posted December 24, 2009 Report Posted December 24, 2009 keystone light ftl....i hate when people but it for beer pong when you can get miller for like 4 more a case Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
TahoeJoe Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 YOU FUCKIN RIGHT!!! I found some mother loving GRAINBELT Beer!! I bought a case and the guy behind the counter (50yearsold or so) asked if I was buying beer for my grandpa or something. I laughed my ass off and laid out the shitty beer new year set-up for him. He almost laughed the mustache right off his face and told me good luck not shitting my pants the next day. Simply said gentleman.. I can't wait to shit my pants. Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
slugdub Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 YOU FUCKIN RIGHT!!! I found some mother loving GRAINBELT Beer!! I bought a case and the guy behind the counter (50yearsold or so) asked if I was buying beer for my grandpa or something. I laughed my ass off and laid out the shitty beer new year set-up for him. He almost laughed the mustache right off his face and told me good luck not shitting my pants the next day. Simply said gentleman.. I can't wait to shit my pants. Grainbelt? Seriously. You people have no concept of what shitty beer is. Grainbelt is god damn CHAMPAGNE next to some of these things. They actually use decent water to bottle that shit. Grainbelt Premium (or Brainmelt Premium as it is called) is extra tasty provided it hasn't gone skunky, which is about a 50/50 chance. You are going to be waiting a while. Again, Wild Cat Ice, I dare you to spend the $2.50 for a sixer.
TahoeJoe Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 Grainbelt? Seriously. You people have no concept of what shitty beer is. Grainbelt is god damn CHAMPAGNE next to some of these things.They actually use decent water to bottle that shit. Grainbelt Premium (or Brainmelt Premium as it is called) is extra tasty provided it hasn't gone skunky, which is about a 50/50 chance. You are going to be waiting a while. Again, Wild Cat Ice, I dare you to spend the $2.50 for a sixer. Something tells me you would be a fuckin riot to drink beer with man! I'm heading to one more BIG OLE beer store tomorrow for the wild cat. I haven't been able to find it yet. Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 The Beast! ...Already posted before, but still. Pleh. Drinks ok, promised to have the shits the next day. ^ that's funny. This was my drink in school- not many to get nice. Just the next day, don't plan on leaving the house for a bit. Try as I might, I couldn't get through one of these. My stomach seemed to be ok, but the Throat would say NO. Go for the DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! Believe it or not.... a good malt liquor! Hahahaha. I totally forgot about SOUTHPAW. Bangin' head and the beer shits like no other the next day! lol 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
slugdub Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 Something tells me you would be a fuckin riot to drink beer with man! I'm heading to one more BIG OLE beer store tomorrow for the wild cat. I haven't been able to find it yet. hehe thanks. It is the Wisconsin upbringing. But seriously though, this thread has too many 'normal' beers listed in it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.