Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

rainieralebottles.jpg

the green death. this shit is horrible, hangover+30 minute beer shits to the max

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted

T minus 5 hours till Sh*tty Beer New Years...

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Posted
as bad beer goes id vote red stripe or redhorse a phillipino beer

Weird because Red Stripe is shit, let's not kid ourselves, but it doesn't give you the shits.. and it is expensive, really.

It just can't count because where I live they sell it in big bottles to all the hippy kids and every 2 for 1 special seems to include every beer but Red Strip because it cost so much to import. In Jamaica it is a different story, I know.

Mine as well add Corona then if you are going that far.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Alright guys we did it ugly....

Here is what haunted me at random everytime I hit the fuckin buttons on the soda machine:

Old Milwaukee Best Ice - This was shit indeed

Old Style - Shit 30 years ago and still shit today

Keystone Ice - Fuck that shit, that is SHITTY beer. Fuck Keystone up their asses!

Grain Belt - The box said the "friendly beer" bullshit. I know I smelled this when I shit the next morning.

High Gravity - My friend bob is an asshole. This shit is gasoline in a can. Fuck me, who made this shit popular enough to put in a can and sell to the masses. WHO did this to the public!!

Hamms - Brother in law thought he had a ringer..What?? Fuck Hamms is good beer.

Even though I couldn't make slugdub throw up a little in his mouth with any of these it was an ugly scene. I had a fuckin headache before I even passed out. I made it through 19 shitty beers before I almost shit my fuckin pants. Hangovers like this suck.

I'm not done with my hunt for the wildcat beer!!

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Posted

Not sure if this was said yet but reddog is the worst beer I have tasted in my life. My friend had some that tasted like soy sauce and piss from a dehydrated cat :shok::bad:

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski
Posted

I know Im late with this but Blatz will give you the shits the next day in my experience. They are called the Blatz splats. Runny shit the next day no good but doesnt taste as bad as some that have been listed already...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...