RedNavi's 03 Impala Build 2 15's

Doing a build for a 2003 impala thought i would post it

2 15's Kens special lol Ma motors/baskets/sundown cones and in the future T3 stickers on the dust cap :unsure:

as of power not sure yet more then likely two sundown 1500's

One extra battery big 3 and a 220amp alt that should be fine for a small daily

this build is going everyway but the way i want it to..

well here is some pics for now mainly just cuts

1070809.jpg

1070810.jpg

1070812.jpg

1070813.jpg

1070817.jpg

1070818.jpg

^^ is that the baffle(s) hmm idk

1070819.jpg

1070822.jpg

measuring an cuttin

1070824.jpg

okay i cut the sides a little taller just for safety after i cut the holes for the subs not sure how deep the motors will go in and how close to the bottom will it be

1070825.jpg

stay tuned tomorrow is a new day

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

me and my friend are thinkin about doin somn kinda like this

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

me and my friend are thinkin about doin somn kinda like this
its defiantly tricky measure twice cut once

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the box is not complete(notice no glue yet) it got pre drilled and i put it together to see how its going to come out and also to cut port slots.............right now im thinking about going sealed...... but probably not

this is so u kind of get the idea of how its going to be, but pushed forward almost all the way against the back seat

1070826.jpg

1070830.jpg

thought i was going to have problems cutting this piece,,, but not after i found out i had this guy right behind me.

1070831.jpg

1070832.jpg

iight the bottom piece is going to be on the inner side of the front and sides so the back piece wont fit unless i do that which i meant to cut out smaller so i dont get lazy and take the easy way out of it

1070833.jpg

My cut the right hole my boys the left one lol.. damn i need a circle guide man

1070834.jpg

i need a new jig saw too mine feels like its going to crap out on me.

anyway more pix in the am thats it for now

BUILDLOG

Damn, I'm sure those subs are beasts, but it sucks now looking at woofers and thinking "Steve's new subs would crap on these" lol :lol:

And the cuts for the holes will be fine. don't need to be perfect. I'm liking the box too.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Damn, I'm sure those subs are beasts, but it sucks now looking at woofers and thinking "Steve's new subs would crap on these" lol :lol:

And the cuts for the holes will be fine. don't need to be perfect. I'm liking the box too.

i got steve meade woofers too.. lol well close if i had the long ass 6 tac mag.. lol

l_df647a496422441c8f76ce22bc49766b.jpg

yeah its okay nothing a little bit of sand paper cant take care of should be fine regardless once the woofer is in there and the basket was cut straight it should be a perfect circle lol plus the rubber gaskets should be good enough

BUILDLOG

looks pretty good dude! you going to brace that box ? double baffle or anything ?

Thanks man i would like to double baffle but dont really want to spend 30 more dollars on another 3/4 sheet of MDF i got a 10ft dowel stick that im planing on cutting up should be enough

BUILDLOG

Archived