DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 I plan on building a box..what am I going to need in terms of tools and glue and stuff like that. Also I would like to keep this on some what of a budget http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Namosh Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 Do you mean you have to buy tools too? Surely you know someone with some tools you can use. You will need at least.. Circular saw Drill w/pilot bit and screw driver bit Jigsaw Straight edge/tape measure Wood glue Sheet rock screws My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
tehbert0 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 and wood http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 Do you mean you have to buy tools too? Surely you know someone with some tools you can use. No..I have the tools I was just wanting to make sure I had everything..so will I need silicone or anything? its a ported box http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
tehbert0 Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 you can use silicone along all the inside edges to seal it. or glass it http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 you can use silicone along all the inside edges to seal it. or glass it Thats what I thought. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
jmitch Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 wood screws glue ruler pencil and a sealer I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
AI James Posted December 23, 2009 Report Posted December 23, 2009 you dont need silicone, cut straight and use plenty of glue in the joints
DylanH Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 you dont need silicone, cut straight and use plenty of glue in the joints But will it help? I'm new to box building..and do I need any special glue http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.